Amazon Warehouse Sale 2022: How to Save Even More This Cyber Monday
LIKE EVERYONE with a smartphone and a credit card these days, we’re huge fans of Amazon. Ordering from the world’s largest online retailer has become second nature for everything from groceries to electronics to clothes to patio furniture. It’s no surprise that it’s also the place to shop this Black Friday and Cyber Monday. But, what if I told you there was a way to save even more? The not-so-secret secret for the best Amazon deals is called Amazon Warehouse, and it’s a game-changer if you like saving money. Here’s the low-down.
So, What Exactly Is Amazon Warehouse?
If you’re unfamiliar, Amazon Warehouse is like a clearinghouse for great deals on “quality pre-owned, used, and open box products.” In many cases, these are items that shoppers buy, open, never use, but decide they don’t want; or gently used items (like popular electronics) that shoppers sell back to Amazon.
These are all resold via Amazon Warehouse, usually at a steep discount. Virtually anything that you can buy new on Amazon, you can also find on Amazon Warehouse. That includes everything from electronics and furniture to pet supplies and kitchen gadgets. The only difference? All the products are used (though many are like-new), and way, way cheaper.
Read more: Amazon Overstock Outlet Deals
How Do I Find Amazon Warehouse?
The easiest way to start browsing the best Amazon Warehouse deals is through this link. From there, you can simply click on the categories that interest you most and shop just as you would on the regular Amazon site.
To search Amazon Warehouse, visit Amazon.com. Click the drop-down box to the left of the search bar at the top of the site, and choose “Amazon Warehouse,” then search as you normally would for great deals on whatever products you’re interested in.
Read more: Amazon Cyber Monday Black Friday Deals
How Does Amazon Warehouse Work?
Because Amazon Warehouse products aren’t new, Amazon uses a graded scale for each item so shoppers know the item’s condition before buying. Every item is graded with a 20-point quality inspection process for damage, packaging, and functionality. Here are the five categories you need to know:
- Renewed: Think of this as “Amazon Refurbished.” It’s one of the best conditions available on Amazon Warehouse and usually indicates the item is like-new, with little to no wear. These also include an Amazon Renewed Guarantee, giving you 90 days to receive and inspect the product before deciding if you want to keep or return it.
- Used – Like New: These items work perfectly and the packaging usually looks new too. We’ve bought Used – Like New Amazon Warehouse items that looked like they’d never been touched.
- Used – Very Good: One step below Used – Like New, these items have been used very little, if at all, and the packaging is typically in very good shape.
- Used – Good: Items in average condition that have probably been used, but still work perfectly. The packaging may be damaged or missing, or the item may come repackaged by Amazon.
- Used – Acceptable: Well-used items that still function. Packaging is typically missing or damaged. These are the best deals available through Amazon Warehouse.
The great thing about every Amazon Warehouse purchase is that Amazon promises free replacements within 30 days if you’re unhappy with your order (and there’s an equivalent item in stock).
Just know that it’s first-come, first-served at Amazon Warehouse. Inventory is always extremely limited. If you miss out on a great deal on a specific product in a specific condition, there’s no telling if or when it’ll be available again. So, if you find something you really want, be ready to pull the trigger.
Here are some seriously great deals that are going, going … soon-to-be gone!
Mike Richard has traveled the world since 2008. He’s kayaked in Antarctica, tracked endangered African wild dogs in South Africa, and survived a near-miss great white shark attack in Mexico. His travel advice has appeared on the websites for Forbes, Travel + Leisure, CNET, and National Geographic. He loves the great outdoors and good bourbon, and (usually) calls Tulsa, Oklahoma home. Mike also enjoys speaking in the third person.
GQ Recommends Dual stimulation gets you the best of both worlds. By Kate Sloan June 5, 2023 All products…